- Join Personal Chef Adam Miles for a 90 minute introduction into the habits of mindful and intuitive eating at NiaMoves Studio. Learn practical ideas on stopping the war with food; it’s time to make peace with what’s on your plate.
- During our journey, we will carve through the myths and bad information about dieting and return to a more natural and sustaining balance that makes sense to our minds and bodies. There will also be food demonstrations which highlight some super foods which are easy to overlook on the grocery store shelf.
- Participants will leave with valuable information to make some revitalizing changes to their diets and health. A recipe booklet will also be included in the price of the class.
- Cost: $25 early bird registration week before, or $35 regular registration.
- TO REGISTER contact Adam Miles 832-231-2312 or at email@example.com for payment information.
Sunday, February 28; 5-8pm: HHA Volunteer Appreciation &Community Improvement Dinner
- The Annual HHA Volunteer Appreciation and Community Improvement Awards Dinner will start things off this year at 5pm with a cocktail hour on the first floor of the HHA Fire Station. The theme and attire this year are "The Art of Volunteering" with "smArtfully Casual" attire. At 6pm, the dining experience will be presented artistically. The evening will continue with the recognition of past and present volunteers.
- Tickets at $20 per person or $175 for a reserved table of 8. Click here to purchase online. Seating is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, so please act fast!