Saturday, October 2, 10 AM: Blessing of the Animals at St Andrew's Episcopal Church
- Bring your furry friends to the Blessing of the Animals, a wonderful ceremony honoring the gift of animals in our lives.
- Please bring pets on leashes, carriers or other appropriate restraints.
- In addition, bring a gift of pet food, treats or bedding to share with animals cared for by area rescue groups.
Saturday, October 2, 11 AM- 4PM: Immanuel Lutheran Fall Festival
- Family friendly event with all sorts of activities for kids. Booths like
OUTSIDE THE HEIGHTS:
Friday, October 1, 7:30- 10:30 PM: Charity Chicks Houston's BRAtober
- This year's event supports Bright Pink, a national nonprofit organization that provides education and support to young women who are at high risk for breast and ovarian cancer.
- Space is limited, so visit the link above for more information and to purchase tickets.
Saturday, October 2, 7:30 PM: Screen on the Green at Discovery Green - Where the Wild Things Are
- The Screen on the Green Series presented by IKEA Houston features a new movie each month at Discovery Green. In addition to a free showing of Where the Wild Things Are, the event will feature pre-movie entertainment from DJ Ceeplus Bad Knives.
- Enter to win “Best Seat in the House” seating for this event here.
Tuesday, October 5, 6 PM- 8 PM: Monte Beach Civic Club's National Night Out