Thursday, May 19, 6-9 PM: Gallery Mixer at The Artful Corner
- Join Margarete for drinks, snacks and live music from singer/songwriter Sarah Golden.
- If it's been a while, this will be a great way to explore the gallery, while meeting new friends and reconnecting with old ones.
- 3423 White Oak
Ravenscourt Landscaping, 1646 Harvard
Saturday, May 21 and Sunday, May 22, Noon- 5 PM: Front Porch Art Show hosted by Ravenscourt Landscaping
Saturday, May 21, 5 PM- 10 PM: Great Taste of the Heights
- Hands down, one of my favorite events in the Heights, if not all of Houston. This great sampling of Heights restaurants (and near-Heights-orbit restaurants) is fun, family friendly and a great place to see folks from around the neighborhood.
- This year some of the restaurants participating will be sneak previews before their new locations open in the Heights, including Christian's Tailgate and Tacos A Go Go.
- Over 25 participating restaurants
- Beer and wine for sale
- Live music
- Don't miss it! Tickets on sale at Chatter's, Eclectic Home and C&D Hardware. On line ticket sales are closed.
- 215 E 10th
OUTSIDE THE HEIGHTS:
Friday, May 20, 5:30 PM- 8:30 PM: Green Mixer at West Houston's New Center for Greener Living
- Houston Green Scene invites you to "
Saturday, May 21, 11 AM- 6 PM: East End Studio Gallery presents Frida Festival 2011 "Viva La Vida"
- This great local, family owned cafe has some heartier foods to their menu and is now open for dinner Tuesday thru Saturday.
- Mon: Closed
- Tues - Fri: 11:00 am-3:00 pm & 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Sat: 11:00 am -8:00 pm
- Sun: 12:00 pm -4:00 pm
- Don't forget to "Like" them on Facebook
- 325 A W 19th