Saturday, September 24, 10 am - 7 pm: Houston Vintage 2011
- Join some of your favorite Heights businesses (Hello, Lucky, Heights Beatniks, Coronation Vintage, plus five dealers from Retropolis and several Retropolis Alums) for this fantastic shopping event!
- Buy tickets here or check the event's Facebook page for more information, like a full list of vendors, planned performances, coordinator contact info and more.
- Update: Link to FB page with entertainment schedule
- Admission: $5. After party will be from 9 pm- 1 am: $20. Limited tickets available for the after party, though!
- Heights Fire Station, on 12th at Yale.
Sunday, October 2, 4 pm- 7 pm: Houston Heights Woman's Club Open House
- This Open House is a great way to come and learn more about the Club in a casual, unstructured setting.
- Started by a group of community minded Heights women in 1900, the Club's foundation rests squarely in the history of our neighborhood and our city. However, the current membership definitely has an eye to the future and the changing face of the Heights. If you enjoy a strong sense of community, have a desire to give back and/or want to be a part of the Heights' history, please attend.
- There will be food, libations and lots of opportunities to chat about ongoing philanthropic projects, Club preservation efforts and, of course, social events!
- 1846 Harvard, the the HHWC historic club house.