- I know this is a monthly occurrence and you would think something everyone knows about, but sometimes we need a reminder!
- Don't forget to stop by www.FirstSaturdayArtsMarket.com for local arts, crafts and food items
Saturday, Feb 6, 6-9 PM: GGallery opening reception for
- Gilbert Joseph Perez, owner of Bungalow Revival and Gilbert Joseph Custom Design & Interiors offers Houston his third creative venture; a home décor boutique. The accomplished interior designer has spent over 15 years creating some of Houston’s most remarkable interiors. In the last few years he has focused his efforts on salvaging and restoring a number of historic bungalows in the Heights.
- The high-end boutique will also serve as headquarters for Gilbert’s thriving interior design company. Bespoke by GJCD will be open Wednesday through Sunday and also by appointment.
- 238 W. 19th Street in the Heights.
Thru Sunday, Feb 7: "Swap Clothes, Save Lives" at Contents on 19th