Wednesday, April 6, 7 PM- 10 PM: Sons of Perdition (view trailer here) at 14 Pews
Friday, April 8, 4 PM: Hand rolled cigars and Cuban music at Heights Cigar Lounge
- Manny Lopez and crew from El Cubano will be at the shop hand rolling cigars
- Live Cuban beats created by KonClave
- 240 W 19th
Saturday, April 9, 8 AM - 2 PM: Heights Odd Fellows Garage sale
- Odd Fellows Lodge, 115 E 14th St
- Clothing, household items, costumes, furniture, Audubon art prints, books and other media, lamps, appliances, electronics
- These are art car types, so there is bound to be some interesting stuff!
Saturday, May 21, 5:30 PM- 10 PM: Great Taste of the Heights
- One of my FAVORITE Heights events, GTotH features good food, live music, drinks and fun. Great family event, too!
- On line sales coming soon, so check the website. Presale passes will be $20, or $25 at the event
OUTSIDE THE HEIGHTS:
Thursday, April 7, 5 PM- 7:30 PM: Soccer Festival with the Houston Dynamo
Saturday, April 9, 10 AM- 6 PM: 5th Annual Midtown Art in the Park
PRETTY LITTLE THINGS - Vintage pop-up shop
- LadyLux Vintage has assembled an eclectic group of vendors of vintage and repurposed items. Shoppers will find great deals on fabulous vintage clothing, home decor, accessories, and jewelry.
- DJ Mark will be spinning some fun tunes, making this the afternoon party you won't want to miss!
- Heights Beatniks will be one of more than a dozen vendors
- Hosted by Griff's Irish Pub, 3416 Roseland (Montrose area)