- Items on sale, great door prizes, "potions and creepy treats."
- 833 Studewood
- Taste 2 Italian and 1 Argentinian wine in Nundini's recently updated space
- The Nundini Chef's Table has been providing authentic Italian foods in The Heights for over 8 years. They have a large selection of pastas, tomatoes, olive oils, meats, cheeses, wines, and more. The deli provides sandwiches and salads made to order and the gelato and sorbetto are made in house.
Fridays and Saturdays this month (Oct 9-10, 16-17, 23-24), 8 pm: UpStage Theater presents Agatha Cristie Takes Manhattan
- The show is a comedy/whodunit written by a couple of native Houstonian playwrights
- Tickets are $15, but THIS FRIDAY OCT 9 is Pay What You Wish Night--come out and make a donation to the Upstage Theatre Company
- Sara is Official Texas State Musician for 2010-11.
- Sara was raised in Houston and launched her professional career at age 14 at a Houston Oilers party with just her guitar and voice. This led to performances at bank openings, psychiatric units and weddings. She graduated from the High School for Performing Arts and received a B.A. in painting from the University of North Texas.
- Performances are presented at the house of Greg and Kim Kolanowski, located in the Houston Heights.
- The cost is $20 per person, with all proceeds going to Sara. CDs are usually available for sale at the concert.
Saturday, October 24, 12 noon - 6pm: Emile Street Community Farm Community Green Fest
- 711 Emile Street in Houston's 5th Ward
- Celebrate the good earth with good people and good music
Friday, October 23, 6pm- 9pm: International Décor Gallery & Hannah Bacol Busch Fine Art Opening Event
- Artists: Michael Bracey, Kenneth Martin, Margaret VendryesKerry Coppin, Pali Dacanay, Don Gurewitz,Margaret Lewis and Susie Shapira
- Live Music, Wine, Hors d'oeuvres
- Artists' Talk 6pm--7pm.
- $20 Admission. Portion of proceeds from fine art sales will benefit March of Dimes-Houston and Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Greater Houston
- R.S.V.P. 713.527.0523 or firstname.lastname@example.org