Friday. March 25, 8 PM- 11 PM: Heights Live presents Deadman
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Pathways to A Cure project presents "How many times do I have to tell you?"
- parenting seminar focused on practical strategies to teach children better self-control, improve listening skills, to follow directions when asked the first time, and to become independent and responsible. This seminar is directed for parents of infants to pre-teens.
- Dr. Friedman is a PhD in educational psychology and presenting this event as a fund-raiser for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Special guest Emma Woodle, LLS girl of the year.
- Minimum donation to LLS of $20 to attend. Childcare available with RSVP and additional donation.
- RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flyer with all details: http://pathwaystoacure.