Wednesday, January 26, 6:30 PM: RUDH Public Meeting: Traffic Impact Analysis for the Washington Heights development
- Responsible Urban Development for Houston is holding a public meeting regarding traffic concerns dealing with the Washington Heights development, aka Heights Walmart.
- The group believes there are serious traffic and safety concerns that need to be addressed, from Failing intersection ratings to load zoned bridges that may not be able to handle 18wheeler traffic.
- This meeting will also include an update from RUDH's face-to-face with the City engineering department.
- Council for Alcohol and Drugs, 303 Jackson Hill
OUTSIDE THE HEIGHTS:
Saturday, January 29, 10 AM- 4 PM: National Arbor Day celebration at the Houston Arboretum
- Story telling, crafts, tree planting demonstrations, tree tours and discounts on memberships will be available.
- For more information and a daily schedule, visit their website linked above.
IN OTHER NEWS: