Thursday, November 19, 2009

Have you seen Scout?

If you're following The Heights Life on Twitter or are a member of Heights Kids Group, you have already seen my posts about Scout. It's more than a week since I first sounded the alarms and this sweet little girl is still not home with her family.

Here is a note from her owner. If you see Scout please contact Greg. He is ready to have his pup home!

Hello,

My Jack Russell Terrier has been missing since Sunday, November 8. I have been putting up signs all over the neighborhood, however because of a city ordinance they are being taking down off of the light poles. I have “Scout” our 18 month old family member posted on all of the websites I can think of. ESHA (East Sunset Heights Association), my extraordinary neighborhood association has been doing everything they can to help. I have faxed and or e-mailed as many local veterinarians as I can. I have visited all of the shelters and they have the information about Scout as well.

My dog is micro-chipped and had on a red collar when she went missing. The last place she was seen was on the corner of E. 28th Street and Airline Drive.

I would be most grateful for anything you can do to get our story out. The only thing I want this holiday season is the safe return of my dog.

$1000 REWARD

Kindest regards,
Greg Smith
1110 E 28th Street
Houston, Texas 77009
832-498-8298


No comments:

Post a Comment